Re: [DL] Oldest harrowed

--- Alex and Heidi Johnson <heidij31@chartermi.net>
wrote:
> True, but he quickly died again.  He was alive just
> long enough to
> impregnate Isis.  Then he died and went to rule the
> underworld.
>
> Alex

Actually, Osiris was always a god. He was the son of
Geb and Nut, two gods. When he died the first time, he
was killed by his brother Seth, a god. And when he
came back he was still a god. He took over the
underworld by choice, but didn't have to die to go
there.

So I doubt he was Harrowed because he had godly powers
before he died.

Fred J.

=====
Fred Jandt