Re: [DL] Hope Mongers (SPOILERS)

After this final e-mail on the subject, I'm not going to comment anymore on it.

All I have to say to that is faking your own death only works if you happen to be Robert Pinkerton or Layafette Baker.  Eventually someone from the Agent's past will see them, then either think they are a Harrowed or still among the living.  And, also, that name of the game is keepin' your mouth shut about the Reckoning.  Pinkerton's men were loyal, deserting (even if it wasn't) in such a fashion would probally be out of their character....and if you remember the Agency book, which you sited, under the thing for retirment/resigning was the message given to the Agents: keep your mouth shut or YOU are the Confederate spy next time.