RE: [DL] Confederate Question

         Mosby's mentioned in Tales o' Terror: 1877. No stats, sorry.

Thank you, sir!

>BTW, for those in the dark, Mosby is living proof (well , not currently)
>that you don't have to be from the South to be a great Southerner.  He was
>Southern major (I believe) who was from <gasp!> New York.

         Mosby was born near Richmond, Virginia.

Shhh!  I'm trying to con the Yankees into joining our side!  ;-)

Seriously, thank you.  I did not know that (though I did suspect).

Clint Black
"I will know that we have acknowledged, advocated, and accepted our
differences when we sit down to coffee and have bagels and country ham with
red-eye gravy."