Re: Re[2]: [DL] Harrowed [for Marshalls only]

On Tuesday, March 5, 2002, at 05:33  PM, Nick Zachariasen wrote:

>> Like I said, I could be wrong.  I thought that was how Odin achieved
>> his apotheosis.
>
> Read here:
> http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~cherryne/myth.cgi/Creation.html

Thanks! Those kind of stories tend to get a bit confused... Especially
when you consider how popular reinterpretations of mythic stories are,
especially in gamer-popular books and the like. (The Sandman series, to
quote the first example I could think of.)

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)