Re: SV: [DL] Oldest harrowed

--- Munch Wolf <munchwolf@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'd have to disagree.  Not on the issue being
> academic, but on all the harrowed collapsing when
> the
> hunting grounds was sealed off.  The wiggly worm of
> manitou resides inside the harrowed, not in the
> hunting grounds.  It would still remain inside the
> person when the gateway was closed.  Now it might
> get
> starved, go dorment, or put the harrowed into torper
> (vamp term), but it wouldn't die.  No new harrowed
> would be formed during the time the area was sealed
> (except by very powerful manitous), and no existing
> harrowed if they remained awake would be able to get
> more supernatural abilities.  Even though the
> hunting
> grounds were closed off, some energy leaked out,
> because minor weirdness still existed.

I agree with this to a point. I think the little
bugger squirming in there probably has enough power to
keep the Harrowed active and more than likely heal him
up unless he gets his arm blown off or something.
However, without a direct link to the Hunting Grounds,
I would imagine Harrowed using their powers would be
hard to do. So you'd have a bunch of once dead guys
walking around with no real extraordinary abilities.

Fred J.

=====
Fred Jandt
Freelance writer/editor/designer