[DL] Was the first (potiental) harrowed ever decided on?

I'm curious, might introduce him into my campaign.  Already laying clues to "A Man Called Alice", who the party may one day (long down the road) might be one of Stone's disguises... or maybe not.
But, I digress, I would happly accept historical and Deadland history and maybe even comics.
Thanks!

"Give the man one gun, he thinks he's superman.  Give him two, and he thinks he's God" (Describing "Tequila" played by Chow Yun Fat) Hard Boiled, 1992