[DL] another thought on the "oldest harrowed"

OK, Obligatory
SPOILER SPACE
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Ok, Vamoose or I don't accept your loss.
Stone comes back to the Weird West to cause Hell On Earth, correct?  Now, I've not read the Heart of Darkness module, so I don't know if there is a young Stone (ie "current") and an older ("future") Stone existing at the same time.  But, since he came from HOE, what's to say there wasn't another "good and faithful servant" of the Reckoners that was sent back even further.  Let's say the Reckoners decide to send some back as far as they can.  This servant will be cut off from direct contact for QUITE a long time, but should be pretty powerful to begin with (probably harrowed with supernatural reflexes all over the place).  So, while fomre future boy sits in his castle waiting for The Reckoning, he decides to sire a family (The Whatley's and maybe the Ushers in my campaign) and eventually turns "rogue".  Decides to worry about his own plans and agenda.
Ok, I went on much more than I meant to, but my point is that since we already have one time travler, what's so hard to believe there isn't another?
Just a thought.

"When you hate, the only one thats suffers is you because most of the people you hate don't know it and the rest don't care."

Mrs. Evers [quoting Medgar Evers]
Ghosts of Mississippi