Re: [DL] another thought on the "oldest harrowed"

On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 01:47:11PM +0800, captrose@magicaldesk.com said:
> OK, Obligatory
> SPOILER SPACE
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> So, while fomre future boy sits in his castle waiting for The Reckoning, he
> decides to sire a family (The Whatley's and maybe the Ushers in my campaign)
> and eventually turns "rogue".

 No amount of Supernatural Reflexes is going to get ol' Stone Junior dancing
 to the siring tune.  Rigor mortis will only get you so far.  Those
 six-shooters of his may never run out of ammo, but it seems that manitous
 don't consider it to be within their jurisdiction to aid corpses in the
 production of love spooge.

 In short, unless you change how Harrowed work in your game, Stone can't
 reproduce.

 Nice idea though (although it would diddle with the storyline quite a bit).

 The other thing is, where is this version of Stone coming from?  He can't
 be from further in the future than Old Stone, because after he got sent
 back the Reckoners don't have a Stone to send anywhere, and if he's from
 before Old Stone but after Young Stone, Old Stone won't be in the Weird
 West at the moment because he'd have been sent back to medieval times or
 whatever before he got to become the Old Stone that gets sent to the Weird
 West.  So when it comes to sending Old Stone back, the Reckoners won't have
 an Old Stone anymore, because they shipped him off when he became Middle-Aged
 Stone.

 Great Scott.

 Wishkah

--
       | This is pointless and will only promote in-jokes and cliquism.|