[DL] The Pinnacle Website

Does anybody other than I, remember the old Deadlands website.... with the
library and all it's goodies... <Sigh> those were the days...
What do y'all think of the website?
Personally I find it too confusing (but I guess that's what you young people
like these days) The old (And I'm talking 1997) web site was much easier to
navigate, and with new rules, monsters and (my favorite) Tombstone Epitaph
yarn-hooks. To this day I still have the rules for the demon drink laying in
yellowed, coffee stained copies in one of my ringbinders for Deadlands.