Re: [DL] The Pinnacle Website

--- Eric Avedissian <eric@pro-usa.net> wrote:
> Yeah, I have a copy of that one. Used it many times
> when my players got too drunk! ;-)

Us as well, they're canon these days, especially for
characters with the Hankerin'.

> I remember the old website. The Herman Melville
> thing was hilarious.  I think some of the
> supplemental material formerly on the website will
> be included in the Epitaph.

That would be nice!  As a player, I really liked
having in-world Epitaph articles to read, and then
having the Spoiler information seperate.  They're in
our binder, as well as the Design Quirks and Lawyerin'
Rules.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Captain Sydney
Mallory