RE: [DL] 5th Anniversary - OT

--- Yuri <yuriz@twcny.rr.com> wrote:
> I guess I should consider myself lucky... my
> Girlfriend (who thinks Deadlands is the best RPG
> ever) said I could put in the Living Room...
> as long as I get the print framed...
> Yuri

Sounds fair - after all, quality art deserves quality
treatment.  I was giving some thought to this as well,
and got an idea inspired by a local steakhouse.  What
about decorating the frame with western looking stuff,
like leather strips or conches?  The decorated frames
made a bunch of rather plain prints look very cool.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Captain Sydney
Mallory