Re: [DL] Too easy!

Brett Dixon wrote:
> They managed to take him down, however, and my three measley chips did
> nothing to save him. I actually spent some: I'm correcting my habit of

John Goff will tell you - your NPCs are going to die.  Don't buy off
their wounds.  Instead, use the chips on THEIR rolls, so they hurt the
PCs more.

Oh, and when in doubt, give the PCs red chips, so you get more back. :)

SeanMike

--
"Teen lesbians will get you through times of no scooters better than
scooters will get you through times of no teen lesbians."