RE: [DL] Too easy!

--- Brett Dixon <balance@tubas.net> wrote:
> Question: Can you use multiple chips on a single wound?

Yup, at least that's how I play it. I also keep track of Marshal chips
between sessions, though I make certain I burn 'em all at the end of an
adventure.

I also don't give the draw of three per session, but per adventure. (Our
sessions tend to be short.) I could change that, but it seems to be
working so far.

Keep in mind all the things that feed you chips, too, and don't miss any
of them: PC's spending red chips on rolls, a PC drawing the Black Joker,
an NPC breaking a PC in a test of wills, . . . hmmm, I think there are
others, but don't have my books right now.

And Mr. Goff's sinister advice notwithstanding, I would definitely use a
chip on a major NPC's wounds if a PC gets a lucky shot early in the fight.
There's nothing more deflating than rolling a 23 on your 2d6 shootin' only
to see it go for naught as the Marshal tosses one measly chip back into
the hat.

Jason

=====
Dvorak rules!