Re: [DL] New Hindrances

--- Horace Black <horaceblack@yahoo.com> wrote:
>   I've come
> up with a new type of Hindrance which I call
> Judgments
> (kind of an opposite Knack) to incorporate into the
> table.  Let me know what you guys think.

talk about making things HARDER for players! sheesh!
I think things are tough on the players as it is
already, the idea of the Marshal spending chips each
week to make things even more difficult for my
character isn't really appealling, as a Marshal I
don't think I'd ever use something like that, besides
it kind of seems like a waste of chips (when I could
spend those chips saving my bad guys from taking
wounds or increasing their shootin' rolls when i make
a called shot to the head
-doc