[DL] New Hindrances and Mysterious Backgrounds

  I'm working on expanding the Mysterious Background
tables (I know their are some out there and they are
very good, but not what I'm looking for) and I've come
up with a new type of Hindrance which I call Judgments
(kind of an opposite Knack) to incorporate into the
table.  Let me know what you guys think.
                                   Horace Black
Judgments			5
  The character is affected by unfavorable
circumstances of birth or the acts of one or both of
her parents.  Each power has a chip cost to use, but
the Marshal spends the Fate Chip to affect the
character, instead of the character opting to use the
power herself.  The Marshal chooses the Judgment that
is inflicted upon the character from the list below.

Born Under A Full Moon
  Madness was in the air the night this child was born
and it left its mark upon the character’s psyche.  The
character suffers from a weak mind.

White: -2 penalty to a Guts check, for that character
only.
Red: -2 penalty to all Aptitude tests for 1 round as
confusing voices fill the character’s head.
Blue: Cause the character to lose her highest card as
she momentarily becomes catatonic.

Child of Death
  The character’s mother died in birthin’ him and the
Grim Reaper left his mark upon the character’s soul
and would like to collect it.

White: Penalize by -2 to a character’s Vigor check.
Red: Add an additional die of damage against the
character.
Blue: Choose the hit location of an attack against the
character.

Child of Tragedy
  This character was born right after some major
tragedy and trouble seems to follow him the rest of
his life.

White: The character rolls an extra die, which only
counts if it comes up a natural one, for the purpose
of gaining a Botch.
Red: An enemy gains an additional die of damage
against one of the character’s allies.
Blue: One of the character’s posse members receives
the Bad Luck Hindrance for that game session.

Devil’s Own
  One of the character’s parents was evil on a stick
and some of that evil has stuck with the character.
The character himself does not have to be evil in any
way, but he’s tainted with some corruption from his
parentage.

White: -2 penalty to any social checks as people sense
a certain amount of evil about the character.
Red: Must make a Hard (9) Spirit roll to enter
consecrated ground or be favorably affected by a
Blessed miracle.
Blue: Must make an Onerous (7) Spirit roll or be taken
over by a Manitou for 1 round.