Re: [DL] chip spending ( was Too easy! )

>The rule is on pg 144 of the Players Guide.  It appears I was incorrect
>about the blue and red chip.  It does not say you can't spend a red after a
>blue, just no whites after a red, blue or legend.  Only one red and one
>blue
>chip can be spent per action.

Actually I thought this went under Raising the Ante.  You can spend any
number of White, but once you spend a red you can't go back to whites, and
once you spend a blue you can't go back to red.  At least thats how I always
played it.

As for Wounds there is no rule except what chips negate how many wounds.
I've seen players burn a stack of chips to negate enough wounds just to
survive.

Dan