[DL]

Hello everyone.

	I was once a member of this list...a long, long time ago.
I got started in Deadlands just a couple of months after their first
book was out. I remember just waiting for the Quick and The Dead. I
played and marshelled (sp?) Deadlands for quite a while, but about a
year and a half ago I got burnt out so I started playing "other systems
and games."

	Well, now here I am back to my old favorite again. I have a
group of 5 players and I am looking at starting up a Deadlands campaign.
I am going to be the Marshall. I have one player that is VERY
experienced at Deadlands. The other four know of Deadlands and know the
basic premise, but they really don't have the details.

	They have been through "Perdition's Daughter,"  but that is
pretty much it. (they went through this with another Marshall, in an
aborted campaign).

	So, does anyone have any suggestions. I have the new rules
including Hex Arcana. I am using the "old setting". My starting date is
going to be 1876 with the Agency not having been "founded" yet.