SV: SV: AW: RE: [DL] more Successes (was:Quickness)

>No, but I'm always open for improvements. Not that I think that
>this little experiment would be one, mind you.

If you read the book carefully the number of succeses after a roll also
determines how good the character looks while doing it. To use the optional
rule you proposed would make people doing mundane tasks look like the most
gracefull people on earth. (e.g. rolling for a academia: occult, a character
would almost instantly know all about the monster with little to no effort).
Black hats would be the worlds  most canniving liers, as the roll a bluff
while interrogated.

But after all it is not my place to tell you how to run your game. It could
be interesting, but Marshalling all those successes would be like describing
a ballet as characters succeed in every task (and after all we all feel a
slight giggle comming on when a 5d12 character botches his roll)

-Marshal Nils

P.S. After writing all this I noticed that we agree... ah well too late to
delete.