[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20020311

>Thanks for the reply. I play the d20 version because all my
>players are used to that system, since we have played D&D 3E
>since it came out.....

Well, the main reason why I replied, is we had a few D20 people asking
questions on here, but no one replying, & them getting annoyed that no one
had answered their questions, so....

While I'm here, I recall someone saying something to the effect of PC with
10D8 in shooting not being all that better than a PC with 5D8 in shooting.
Heh-heh....  You must be fairly new...  A while back, I was complaining that
I had one PC who had jecked up his martial arts fighting to 8D12 & on the
first round, hit the major bad guy with something like a 50 or so, & then
did 72 points of damage.  Yeah, having a LOT of dice helps.

Jeff S