[DL] bursts per action

>> Burst rules on pg 121 in the Player's Guide says
>> that the first burst does....
[snip]

>so how many times can you fire a burst in an action?
>the rulebook doesn't really specify

Well, I assume only one burst per Action--having more than one per Action
would be just a bigger burst.  So, the first burst is unimpeded, the second
gets the penalty, the third, more penalty.  Hmmm, wonder if you have to
state, "I don't fire next Action" in order to get rid of the penalties....

>> Oh, & I assume you're a leftie judging from you two
>> gun kid scenerio....  :)
>
>guess again Sherlock

Hmmm.  Odd that your two gun kid would be dominate left handed then...  You
had the off hand penalties on the right hand.

Jeff S