Re: [DL] bursts per action [MUNCHKINS]

--- Jeff Shoffner <shoffner@usit.net> wrote:
> >so how many times can you fire a burst in an
> action?
> >the rulebook doesn't really specify
>
> Well, I assume only one burst per Action--having
> more than one per Action
> would be just a bigger burst.  So, the first burst
> is unimpeded, the second
> gets the penalty, the third, more penalty.  Hmmm,
> wonder if you have to
> state, "I don't fire next Action" in order to get
> rid of the penalties....

but the recoil rules say the penalties only apply in
the same ACTION, not the round
and the penalty maximizes at -6, that would imply that
you could fire more than 3 bursts in a single action
somehow because the writer (Shane) wouldn't need to
specify that the panalty maxes out unless it was
POSSIBLE to fire more than 3 times

so how is it possible to fire a gun four times in one
action with the same hand?
some munchkin out there must know the answer to this
-doc