[DL] Posters needed...SHANE?!?

    Hi, All! We've been playing Deadlands in the downstairs of our local
game shop for several months now (just finished Canyon O' Doom and the
chips were flying!!!). A few weeks ago, the Poke-monkeys moved their
league to that same downstairs, having been evicted from Toys 'R' Us.
Now I have nothing against them...they're not destroying the place or
anything. It's just that, each week, the walls are becoming increasingly
covered with Poke-crap to the point of being completely intolerable!!!
    SO...I'm looking for any advertising or other Weird West posters.
Nothing high art/expensive here. Just some basic wallcovering to cut
down on the Poke-stuff. Shane? Anyone?!? I'll happily pay for them, pay
shipping, etc. Let me know! SOON!!!   :)   THANKS!

Dan