Re: [DL] The dreaded Gatling debate [Shane, HELP!]

At 08:16 PM 3/18/2002 -0600, you wrote:
 >> Plain English;  "Yo, Shane!  Does a Gatling have a ROF of one burst of
 >three
 >> bullets or a ROF of three burst, three bullets each?"
 >
 >I'm not Shane, but it's one burst of three bullets.  When ROF lists a
 >multiple of 3, it's done in bursts of three bullets.

Short.  And to the point.

As for a two fisted gunman outshooting the gatling pistol, well, that's why
I adopted a house rule where double actions now act on the hit-and-raise
mechanic of automatics.  (Which also cuts down on the number of die rolls
needed during combat).

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

"A quart of milk please."
"Certainly!  Here you go. . . $147.95"
"$147.95?  For MILK?"
"Uhhh. . . it now comes bundled with 'Microsoft Explorer'.
                 - Dork Tower