Re: [DL] The dreaded Gatling debate

---- deadlands@gamerz.net wrote:
> At 08:38 PM 3/18/2002, Jeff S wrote:
> >And the sky shall shake with a thunderous sound as
the houses of two
> >brothers did doth argue mightily over the verse of
the lord oh mighty.
> >Yeah, unto thee, lord, speaketh to me, how shall
thy word be interpreted?

> >Plain English;  "Yo, Shane!  Does a Gatling have a
ROF of one burst of three
> >bullets or a ROF of three burst, three bullets
each?"

>          Shane's at GAMA and won't be online for
another week or so. Truce
> until then, gentlemen.

No need for dreading, there ain't no debate, as per
player's guide a gattlin' has a ROF of 3, with the 3
being its one burst of 3 per action. The original
message just stated a opinon that it should be a ROF
3, 3 seperate bursts per action to make the gattlin'
a not much more effective, but much more impressive
weapon in comparison to a guy with two pistols.

It aint a argument against the written rule, just a
option that some marshalls might want to take.