[DL] Monsters, Magicians & Madmen..

Does anyone remember where that came from?

Anyway, Oy!  Yeah, I didn't factor in players complaining whether a "magic"
item is considered a relic or something else.  Damn players!  If it weren't
for them, this would be a fun game!  ;D

The preacher with the Big Stick does not speak softly, but he does speak
ineffectually. (Mein: 1D4)  Does that count?

Sorry about not putting spoiler spaces on some stuff previously.  Kind of
hard to know when to when some of the stuff I talk about I take for granted
EVERYONE knows....

Another question for those of you who play HoE as well as DL 2nd edition.
Which rules do you use?  I mean, I'm signed up for both listservs, & hear
all this stuff about double taps, & whatnot, & half the things folks
complain about on the HoE list I wonder why because DL 2nd addresses the
issue, & well, I'm thinking maybe I should forefo the combat rules for HoE,
& just read all the background material.

Jeff S