Re: [DL] Monsters, Magicians & Madmen..

 >Sorry about not putting spoiler spaces on some stuff previously.  Kind of
 >hard to know when to when some of the stuff I talk about I take for granted
 >EVERYONE knows....

If it's in the Marshal's only section of a book, or if it's part of a
published adventure, it's a spoiler.

There are some people who want to participate on the listserv who don't run
the game and who don't want the surprises ruined for them.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier 'n puttin' it back in.
                 - Roy Rogers