RE: [DL] PEG online store [HELP]

My Visa Debit card works fine in their online store.  Weird.

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net] On
Behalf Of Vang
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 12:07 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] PEG online store [HELP]

I've tried using my Visa debit card and it won't accept it either.  I
emailed them and they said to try sending a money order via snail mail
but I was able to find most of what I wanted on ebay.  I'll still be
sending them an order but it would be a lot easier if there were more
payment options and the options already in place would work.