[DL] some questions and notes

Greetings all,

  Few questions for you:
To the gentleman that had a OTR site with various characters, I have to ask what OTR means.
Also, would you mind giving the link?  Or if I'm just missing it somewhere, please guide me?

In regards to your Lone Ranger:

Taint: If any one other than The Lone Ranger possesses these guns, they will

uhh... they will what?

Thanks.

As for the gatling pistol/two gun kid discussion, two gun kid all the way.  I have a character5 with such edge and found fannin' usless.  Wish I had the luck of the guy with the raises.  Get the two fisted/two gun kid 5 and it just blows away the gatling pistol.  Espically if you have a good quickness.

And to the guy that rolled the 70 something on 3D6, my congrats.  Best I've done was a 25 or so on 3D6.  Saved some character in Ghost Busters module with a surgery roll.
Thanks.

"When you hate, the only one that suffers is you because most of the people you hate don't know it and the rest don't care."

Mrs. Evers [quoting Medgar Evers]
Ghosts of Mississippi