Re: [DL] some questions and notes

--- captrose@magicaldesk.com wrote:
>   Few questions for you:
> To the gentleman that had a OTR site with various
> characters,

That's me.

> I have to ask what OTR means.

Stands for Old Time Radio. There were quite a few good
Westerns on the radio back then, like Gunsmoke,
Frontier Gentleman, The Lone Ranger, The Six Shooter
(with Jimmy Stewart!), and Have Gun, Will Travel
(though admittedly, this one started on TV).

> Also, would you mind giving the link?  Or if I'm
> just missing it somewhere, please guide me?

http://www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313
Deadlands stats are to be found under Extras. So far,
all I have is Matt Dillon of Gunsmoke. However, I'll
be adding more in the not too distant future.
Including (For the April 1 update) stats for Deadeye
(fastest gun in the West).

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.