RE: [DL] gatlin' pistols

>in 2nd ed, DA's fire 2, SA's fire 1, but the gatlin didn't change.  (I
think
>someone else already mentioned this in passing).  I think in my next game,
>I'm going to bump the Gatlin pistol to ROF6, doubling it like everything
>else was doubled.

That's a good point I hadn't considered before. Thanks!

Another thing I just thought of is that the advantage of two double actions
comes from the fact that there are Edges to negate the penalties for using
them in such a fashion.  Perhaps the same thing could be done for automatics
and fanning.

New Edge:

Steady Hand	3/5

You know how to ride the recoil of multiple shots better than most.  With
the first level of this Edge, your penalties for burst fire are reduced by
half.  With the second level, you take no penalties at all when using burst
fire.  These bonuses also apply when you are fanning a single action weapon.

What do you think, sirs?

Clint Black

"You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Ghost Rock, son. Nothing else in the
world smells like that. I love the smell of ghost rock in the morning. You
know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over
I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' Yank body. The
smell, you know that sulphurous smell, the whole hill. Smelled like...
victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."