[DL] DeadLands d20 ... love it? hate it?

Hi all, I'm new to the group. So I'll apologize if this topic has been
brought up before.

I've played DnD for a long time. When 3e came out and the system moved
to d20 I really fell for it. It made sense and worked out great for the
game.

But I think it was a bad move for DeadLands. d20 is not the end all be
all for every game out there. God that would be so boring in my opinion.

I was really sad to see DeadLands take that turn. I did give it a try
though and bought the d20 books, read them and then packed them away.

Long 'Live' DeadLands the 'poker' style 2nd edition.
---
the GuildMistress

FREE voicemail, email and fax, all in one place.  Sign Up Now! http://www.mybc.com