[DL] Martyrs, Magicians, & Madmen....

>> monsters, Magicians, & Madmen....
>> Does anyone remember where that came from?
>
>Yeah, Ghostbusters 2. But I think it was Martyrs, Magicians & Madmen. It's
>the book they look up the bad guy in.

Thanks!  I remember that being "Da Book" to find things in all our
adventures in CoC, & vaguely remembered it being in a movie, but couldn't
remember which one.

Recently, someone put up stats for the Lone Ranger & Tonto.  Double, Oy!
Good grief, aren't these guys at least somewhat human?  I think you even had
one of them with a 5D8 Trait; how can you have a Trait higher than four
dice?  Well, maybe the Lone Ranger is supposed to be larger than life....

Speaking of statting tv legends, has anyone done the Cisco Kid & Pancho?
I've always wondered would Pancho have a Shootin' skill or a Throwin':
bullets skill.....  :)  HEY!!!!  That gives me an idea (well, the whole
Cisco Kid thing & TV characters); how about an Edge called "Trademark line"
that gives you a white chip once per adventure if you can work it in
somewhere during the adventure that makes the Marshal groan.  You know,
like, "Ah Pancho!"  "Ah, Ceeesco!!!", or better known, "Ah'll be back!"
Seem to recall a martial arts game that had that kind of schtick in it.

Jeff S