RE: [DL] Using ideas from other game systems

<<snip>>
  Could a 'stunt system' work in Deadlands?

An example from my game:  A MA was standing on a
dining room table, and wanted to jump off it, over a
mummy, and kicking it in the back.  I gave them a high
TN tht they easily could have handled with their
numerous dice.  Instead the settled for the easier,
simple strike.  Should I have rewarded the stunt for
the player using a few more brain cells?

<<Snip>>

Increase the TN for the roll to simulate the difficulty of the flashy
maneuver but If the players pulls successfully it off reward with a white
Fate Chip. Another option is to give freebies such as have the target's
allies be so impressed have the character roll a free Overawe roll vs. the
bad guys' Guts.