RE: [DL] Using ideas from other game systems

You know, I was thinking about posting something that I liked from
another game... and converting it to Deadlands.

White Wolf has made a excellent game called Adventure! Similar to
Exalted you get bonuses for trying strange stunts...

But what I loved was the Dramatic Editing. For "inspiration points" you
can edit the scene to do interesting things. For low levels you can have
a plane fly overhead when you are in trouble. For upper levels, you can
radically alter the environment... within reason

I was thinking of letting the players spend Fate Chips do the same
thing. None of the Dramatic Editings have a specific dice altering
mechanic like Deadlands.

Adventure! is rapidly become one of my favorite games.

Yuri