Re: [DL] Using ideas from other game systems

On 3/23/02 6:54 PM, "Yuri" <yuriz@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

> But what I loved was the Dramatic Editing. For "inspiration points" you
> can edit the scene to do interesting things. For low levels you can have
> a plane fly overhead when you are in trouble. For upper levels, you can
> radically alter the environment... within reason

Anyone remember or have Whimsy cards?  These are some cards I picked up a
while ago (I've yet to use them in a game) where you deal them out to the
players before a game.  Each card allows some sort of escape or adjustment
to the scene.  One even allows the player of the card to briefly become GM
and steer the scene in some minor way.

Should be fun.

Derek