Re: [DL] DeadLands d20 ... love it? hate it?

> . We voted unanimously to stick with original Deadlands, but I have no
> problem with anyone's preference, the more Deadlands players, the better.

I prefer the original mechanics but the D20 conversion is what I'm
currently running.  Why? Because my gaming group has been playing D&D
and Star Wars and decided to stick to D20 games for a while so people
don't have to learn a new system.  It's not bad, it just doesn't have
the "flavor" of the original game but it's bound to draw in a bigger
audience and that's always a good thing.

--
Society in every state is a blessing, but Government,
even in its best state, is but a necessary evil;