Re: [DL] Deadlands Classic as fantasy

   The reason that I mention the Black Company series, besides the cardgame  of tonk as a nice segue to poker is the humanocentric nature of the Black Company world, there are no elves or dwarves, the players are all human.

Steve

I tried it long ago, and it didn't work.
With the classic system, it doesn't work. However, should I ever try to run my Fantastic West campaign
again, I'll do so in either GURPS or d20 (With a strong preference for GURPS).
That way I can have my elves, dwarves, hobbits, gnomes, goblins, orcs, ogres, and minotaurs..

The problem is that there isn't any way to really differentiate between the races that aren't either too
much or not enough when using the Deadlands system.

---
"You can observe a lot by watching."
 -Lawrence Peter "Yogi" Berra

Lord Jobe, God of Psiberspace (The Landscape of My Mind)
"Universes Exist in My Mind."
ICQ# 17774785