Re: [DL] A little off topic...

On Thursday, March 28, 2002, at 09:24  PM, Allan Seyberth wrote:
> >Bummer. I've heard similar things from DP9 reps... Distributors are
> >complaining about the rate of release being too fast!
>
> It's part of being involved in a discretionary income business.  The
> average buyer will only spend X amount of dollars in a given time
> period.  If you release too many things too fast, you effectively
> compete with your own product for that money.

Fair enough... i notice from the flyers that came with my lithograph
that Pinnacle is doing some 'generic' D20 products and D20 HoE...
Interesting days to come...

(and Lost Colony's actually going to be released Real Soon Now.)

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)