RE: [DL] RPGA Dead City - Living Deadlands

The RPGA has placed a moratorium on any new Living campaigns until next
year. This was announced around the time of Winter Fantasy. They also
recently lost most of their staff to other jobs and layoffs. Communication
has been a real problem even between HQ with the volunteer staff on the
official TSR campaigns. So, I do wish you the best of luck!

But I have to ask you this: Why not Deadlands Classic? Remember Coke II or
Coke III? I could probably equate them to Deadlands GURPS and Deadlands d20.
I liked a change once in a while but I always will like Classic Coke better.
:)

Good Gaming!
PS: I just received my Chtullu d20. It looks interesting. Basically everyone
has the Expert NPC class from the DMG (not exactly, but similar).
Roger Bert <rogerbert@old-oeridians.com>
Old Oeridians Game Club:
http://www.old-oeridians.com/