[DL] Question [SHANE]

OK, I'm honestly trying not to sound like a broken record (You know, those
giant black CDs that came out in days of old.), but...

Is "Great Weird North" still on track???  The next book due out is "Lone
Stars", which, for once, I shall not begrudge going out afore GWN (It does
deal with a major group in Deadlands, and thus is rightly to come out.).

But is it still coming out in book form...

Or do you have to ensure my hard earned money by putting it out, piecemeal,
in a couple dozen copies of the Epitaph?

Thanks!

Ray.
Nuclear Winter - http://www.gamersrest.com/gr/deadlands/
(An DL:  HoE website, but it's still Deadlands, so it's all good!).