Re: [DL] Question [SHANE]

In a message dated 3/30/2002 2:20:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, r_a_c_@hotmail.com writes:

OK, I'm honestly trying not to sound like a broken record (You know, those
giant black CDs that came out in days of old.), but...

Is "Great Weird North" still on track???  The next book due out is "Lone
Stars", which, for once, I shall not begrudge going out afore GWN (It does
deal with a major group in Deadlands, and thus is rightly to come out.).

Don't know what "on track" means to you. Aaron Rosenberg submitted a draft a week ago but I haven't read it yet. Knowing Aaron, it should be fine. The plan is to start layout on it week after next, then await art. So it would probably be a June release at this point.

Shane