Re: [DL] RPGA Living Deadlands?!

>Generally Living Campaigns are only fun if you can get out and get
>to a few Conventions a year.  Then you play you sanctioned character
>who get ranked with others players. You get to meet other Deadlands
>players and play a game with them.  And you can win Prizes and such.
 >Plus it promotes Awareness in Deadlands.

Well......
I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Out here Living GreyHawk is VERY popular. People gather to play at least
once a month.
Problem, the people that play in the Living GreyHawk groups have become
a cliche. They are to the point now that a lot of they won't play anything
else offered ... that's weird in my books.
Where it was originally set up to promote friendship and such, it does
have an ugly side. The same may happen with people if Living DeadLands
starts up with the RPGA. *shrugs*
My opinion at any rate.
---
the GuildMistress