Re: [DL] RPGA Living Deadlands?!

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002 15:08:35 -0700 (MST) "Allan Seyberth
(darious@darious.com)" <darious@plato.nmia.com> writes:
> If the adventures are only available to RPGA members, who have to
> pay a fee to get the adventures and IIRC pay an annual fee for the
> privilige of calling themselves RPGA members. . .

You don't have to be an RPGA member to play in Living-whatever games.  I
played in a few Living City games over time, and I've never been in the
RPGA.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

"Rock and Roll will be the new planetary culture, believe it or not."
-Prof. Michio Kaku