[DL] party notes

My posse adopted -too quickly- the concept of mutliating the bodies of
foes... They mostly stick to supernatural creatures, assuming that every
abomination will return from undeath. Hmm. Next adventure, they are
facing a true first-class nigh-invulnerable abomination, i think. let'e,
know they've got to think about things sometimes...

I would suggest a good old glom.  Had a hell of a time the first time the party I was in fought this.  luckily, I drew both jokers and had a benefical ghost who told me where to shoot.
also, never underestimate something immaterial (ie a ghost) that couldn't be hit without some sort of "magic" or special weapon.  I have to admit, I'm a combat guy myself, but as the great Pike Bishop once said, "We've got to start thinking beyond our guns."

"When you hate, the only one that suffers is you because most of the people you hate don't know it and the rest don't care."

Mrs. Evers [quoting Medgar Evers]
Ghosts of Mississippi