Re: [DL] re: Aptitudes

--- Captain AHaB <captain_ahab@dog.com> wrote:
> Yes, I'm refering to character creation.

And in a lot of ways, that's one of the only places
it's -worth- it to buy up those secondary related
skills to the full value.  In my experience, at least,
the characters that have multiple related skills, like
sciences, fightin's, and shootin's, made those skill
important to the character buy giving them high die
types.  Frequently, it isn't worth the bounty to go
increase a skill to the 3 point level just to counter
a minus two penalty.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Captain Sydney
Mallory