Re: First Post was RE: [DL] The Munchkin Twins

> Well I thought the PEG sight use to have a link to some pics.  If you are
> willing to spend some Cash,  The Knucklebusters Guide to Firearms(I think
> thats the name) is an excelent resource.

It's actually called The Knuckleduster Firearms Shop. I did a review of it
for Gaming Outpost a long time ago and it's DAMN good. It contains only real
guns, but it has some thing n it like the umbrella gun and the rifle cane.
Absolutely every gun in it really was produced, and it's a very interesting
read. Have fun reading about the "tit gun" :) .

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times