Re: First Post was RE: [DL] The Munchkin Twins

>I used to run HOE, and I'm preparing to run my first weird west game.

Ah yes it is an interesting Change.  The power levels in Deadlands are much
lower.  When I made the switch to running original deadlands(I had played in
it for a long time, then started run a seperate HOE campaign) I found a lot
of little quicks that make the game so much fun to run.

>I didn't realise that there weren't speedloaders for all weapons (just
>didn't occur to me).

I can understand that.  Especially comming from a HOE campaign.  Most the
time all the characters have to do is slam in a new clip.

>I don't know what some of the weapons on the shootin'
>irons list look like, let alone how they work.

Well I thought the PEG sight use to have a link to some pics.  If you are
willing to spend some Cash,  The Knucklebusters Guide to Firearms(I think
thats the name) is an excelent resource.

Dan