[DL] Question Regarding Last Crusaders - Martyr Blessings

Hiya

I need to ask a question regarding the Blessings given to Templars by the
Saint of Perseverance (or was it Willpower ... or was it Endurance ... but
you get my drift).

It says in the book that "nothing on earth" can hurt the guy who spends a
Legend Chip on this Blessing for one round. My contention is regarding the
word "earth". Does this mean that the Templar in question can still be hurt
by manitous or other creatures "not of this world" or does it mean that the
blessing's ineffectual in a locale outside Earth - like in outer space or in
the manitous' birthing grounds? Or is it just a figure of speech that is
just telling me to treat it like total invincibility for one round?

Regards

The Donster