Re: [DL] [d20]Character Sheets[SHANE]

Try http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/

Where you'll find the PCGen character generator for D20 game systems,
including all the D20 Deadlands material for the Core rulebook, Horrors
o' the Weird West, Way of the Huckster, Way of the Gun, and the DLD20
material on PEG's website.  It's got a good selection of character
sheets to choose from, including one specifically for Deadlands D20
(although it doesn't have the Deadlands logo either, sorry).  And in
about three weeks or so, the program _should_ have the material for Way
of the New Science and maybe even Lone Stars.  That is, it will if the
house-hunting trip I'm taking to my new job at that time takes me
anywhere near a decent game store.  None of the stores where I am now
carry any of PEG's stuff :-(

Bruce White
LST File Writer for PCGen Deadlands D20

Music, Movies, Sports, Games! http://entertainment.yahoo.ca