Re: [DL] [d20]Character Sheets[SHANE]

On Saturday, April 6, 2002, at 02:15  PM, Bruce White wrote:
> of the New Science and maybe even Lone Stars.  That is, it will if the
> house-hunting trip I'm taking to my new job at that time takes me
> anywhere near a decent game store.  None of the stores where I am now
> carry any of PEG's stuff :-(

You can but hope... Maybe you are even near some other list members that
are running a game.

Thankfully, Pinnacle seems to be considered a good vendor as far as the
distributor Alliance is concerned. Barring GRW minis, their stuff seems
to be easily available via Alliance.

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)